- Adriana Briseño Design of Primary Schools in San Luis Potosí, México – A School for the Community
- Alessandra Ghione Arhitecture to Take Away – Design of a minimal, flexible and movable touristic accommodation in venice
- Amedeo Scofone Reshaping Cities after Natural Disasters
- Camila Della Bitta Rethining the Market-Driven Urban Block
- Chandana Ramesh Rethinking Tradition – Environmental Principles of Vastu Shastra
- Daniele Severino Layering Microclimates – Atacama Desert, Chile
- Harshini Sampathkumar Respite Architecture – an intervantion to sustain fishermen’s livelihood
- Javier Guzman Slow Urbanism – Developing the Abandoned Residential Urban Infrastructure in Sveille, Spain
- Juan Montoliu Hernandez Crisis Architecture – Colonizing Existing Concrete Structures
- Kartikeya Rajput Passive Housing in the Desert
- Leo Sooseok Kim Sustainable Built Forms in High-density Urban Areas in Seoul, Korea
- Mileni Pamfili Redefining the Urban Living in Central Athens
- Polina Vorobyeva Adaptive Building Skins – For a High-Rise Office Building in Temperate Climate of Moscow
- Sanyukta Pande Corporate Work Environments, New Delhi, India
- Shanuli Gupta Controllable Permeability: Design of office buildings in warm and humid climates of Mumbai
- Shravan Pradeep Design Strategies for Office Buildings in Bangalore – Passive Techniques for 24 hour Working Environments
- Yiping Zhu Extending Spaces and Fading Borders – Primary School Design in Xiamen China
- Alexandra Andone Density and Urban Form in Bucharest, Romania
- Pedro Augspach Refurbishing the Catalinas Norte Development in Buenos Aires
- Jose Luis Barros Self-Built Social Housing in Ecuador
- Valliammai Chidambaram Design of Environmentally-Responsive Office Building in Chennai, India
- Danah Dib A Residential Development in Kuwait City
- Ronak Gawarwala Office Building in Dubai
- Benito Gutierrez Low-cost Community in Mexico
- Ignacio Medina López Residential Refurbishment in Madrid
- Tuan Anh Nguyen An Adaptive Housing Prototype for Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Saachi Padubidri A Diamond Bazaar in Mumbai
- Pilar Perez Del Real A Research Centre in Seville
- Izzati Mohamad Salim High Rise Work Environment in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Tomas Swett Office Building Typology in Santiago, Chile
- Ajaree Tedkajorn Self-sufficient Social Housing in Bangkok, Thailand
- Filippo Weber Environmental Diversity and Contemporary Lifestyle, Florence, Italy
- Priji BalakrishnanCool Streets in Hot Climates : A means to achieve pedestrian comfort in Sharjah, UAE
- Dana Bryan. Passive Aggression Low energy cooling in Los Angeles, USA
- Ece Cakir. Adaptive School Environments: Elementary school design through investigation of vernacular architecture in Mardin, Turkey
- Herman Calleja. Cool Workspaces: Passive Cooling Strategies for a Digital Creative Industry Hub in Malta
- Ana Terra Capobianco. Recycling Superstructures in Sao Paulo
- Alda Coelho. Reshaping the suburbs of Maputo, Mozambique
- Xavier Cordero. The New American Model: Sustainably Densifying the Sprawling Suburban.
- Noah Czech. Sustainable City Blocks: Urban Microclimate, Building Envelope and Program
- Rohit Garg. Passive Cooling Strategies for Residences in the Composite Climate of New Delhi: Applications in a Multiple Generation Family Residence.
- Lourdes Gaspart. Alpine Rooftop Additions: Retrofit of multi-storey dwellings in the Swiss Alps.
- Branden Harrell. Community Housing, Soweto: Creating a Sustainable Township; 17 years Post Apartheid
- Mina Hasman. Vernacular Ecology: Passive Strategies for Housing in Southeastern Turkey.
- Preeti Mogali. Optimising Building Form and Wind Towers in Dubai: Reducing energy consumption in contemporary university architecture.
- Guilherme Rampazzo. Achieving Environmental Comfort in Detached Housing in the Sao Paulo region, Brazil
- Therezia Sloet Tot Everlo. EU Cultural Center in Rio de Janeiro: Employing the use of transitional spaces to achieve thermal comfort.
- Suraksha Bhatla. Tall Communities: Passive Urban Housing for the Tropics
- Ruth Dominguez. Habitat of pilgrims in Saint James Way:The use of water walls for transient spaces.
- Miguel Cardona Firpi. Re-Thinking the Creda Agenda in Barcelona: Designing adaptive urban living environments in a courtyard block.
- Celina Escobar. Reinterpretation of Residential Courtyard Typology in Seville: Density studies and Environmental Strategies.
- Pablo Gugel. Pushing the Climate Boundaries for Urban Earth-Sheltered Housing in Spain
- Constanza Jorquera. Achieving thermal comfort with passive means in a detached house central-southern Chile.
- Pamela Kravetsky. Urbanising the Detached House in Winnipeg’s Extreme Climate: Low Energy Design Through Strictly Passive Means.
- Amy Leedham. Re-humanizing the Hospital: Sustainable Innovations for Healthcare Architecture.
- Didar Ozcelik. Underground Indoor Rock Climbing Center, Alacati,Turkey
- Jeewon Paek. Environmental Performance of Adaptive Building Envelope Design: Urban housing in Seoul, Korea
- Francisco Ramirez. Modular Low Carbon “Strawcrete”: Self-Built Application for a Rural Community in South Central Chile.
- Rodrigo Rodrigues. Dynamic Roof Structures for Retail Use: A prototype for low energy design in a temperate climate.
- Fanor Serrano. Massive Timber Construction: An energy efficient urban infill in London.
- Orapim Tantipat. Multi-storey housing in the tropical city, Bangkok
- Isha Anand. Contemporzing Religious Architecture.
- Chanasit Cholasuek. Sustainable Low Income Community in Bangkok.
- Jose Antonio Espinoza de Tudela. Post Disaster Housing for Chile
- Olga Maria Conto Sterling. Learning Environments in Informal Settlements, Colombia.
- Anuja Pandit. Contemporary Indian Housing, Pune, India – Making use of transition spaces as social and climatic mediator.
- Katerina Pantazi. Urban Metaphors : Exploring the Urban Roofscape Of Athens.
- Gilda Riveros. Urban Social Housing in Colombia.
- Saranti, K. Architectural Microclimatic Interventions in a Square_Patras Greece.
- Stojkovic, M. Dynamic Office Building Façade In Temperate Climate.
- Alexandra Theodorou. Accommodating Change: Housing in London
- Jorge Eduardo De Souza Hue. Design of a Cultural Centre in Madureira, Rio De Janeiro.
- Eric Blake Jackson. (Bedford)2: Rethinking The AA Graduate School-Scheme for a Bioclimatic Live/Work Facility.
- Gwenedd Murray. Ecological Learning Centre for the Marin Academy, San Rafael, California: Perception of Comfort within Naturally Ventilated Classrooms.
- Lucy Ely Querales. Re-shaping Energy Efficient Buildings through Microclimatic Assessment: Caracas Case.
- Ekachai Sophonudomporn. Dynamic Daylighting Responsive: A Design Proposal for an Art Gallery.
- Anya Thomas. Gone Fishing. Self help development for low income fishing communities in Sri Lanka
- Kanika Agarwal. Residential Cluster, Ahmedabad: Development of a Housing Community Based on the traditional pol housing.
- Yasamin Arbabi. High Altitude Design: Optimising Residential Architecture in the Alborz Mountain.
- Tiffany D.Broyles. Ground UP: Defining an Architectural Typology for the Urban Farm.
- Vidhi Gupta . Rethinking “Openings and Voids” in the design of a “Quality Workspace”
- Krista Murray Raines. Rethinking the Underground Passenger Environment.
- Annie Diana Babu. A Low Energy Passenger Terminal Building for Ahmedabad Airport, India.
- Lai Min-Hui. Low Energy Row House Community in Kaohsiung (South Taiwan).
- Farah Naz. Energy Efficient Garment Factories in Bagladesh.
- Giles Bruce. High Density, Low Energy. Achieving solar access for Dublin’s multi – storey apartment developments.
- Haven Burkee. Comfort in the Keys: Low energy residential design in the Florida Keys.
- Natalia Kokosalaki. Lightweight Stadium for Hot Climates.
- Sayed Z. Majidi. Next Stop Kabul – rapid structures and climate context.
Adriana : Design of Primary Schools in San Luis Potosí, México – A School for the Community
Alessandra : Arhitecture to Take Away – Design of a minimal, flexible and movable touristic accommodation in venice
Amedeo : Reshaping Cities after Natural Disasters
Camila : Rethining the Market-Driven Urban Block
Chandana : Rethinking Tradition – Environmental Principles of Vastu Shastra
Daniele : Layering Microclimates – Atacama Desert, Chile
Harshini : Respite Architecture – an intervantion to sustain fishermen’s livelihood
Javier : Slow Urbanism – Developing the Abandoned Residential Urban Infrastructure in Sveille, Spain
Juan : Crisis Architecture – Colonizing Existing Concrete Structures
Kartikeya : Passive Housing in the Desert
Leo : Sustainable Built Forms in High-density Urban Areas in Seoul, Korea
Mileni : Redefining Urban Living in Central Athens
Polina : Adaptive Building Skins – For a High-Rise Office Building in Temperate Climate of Moscow
Sanyukta : Corporate Work Environments, New Delhi, India
Shanuli : Controllable Permeability: Design of office buildings in warm and humid climates of Mumbai
Shravan : Design Strategies for Office Buildings in Bangalore – Passive Techniques for 24 hour Working Environments
Yiping : Extending Spaces and Fading Borders – Primary School Design in Xiamen China